- April 5, 2019
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Ticket to Ride: New York features the familiar gameplay from the Ticket to Ride game series — collect cards, claim routes, draw tickets — but on a scaled-down map of Manhattan that allows you to complete a game in no more than 15 minutes.
Ticket to Ride: New York Tournament Rules
LexiCon reserves the right to modify, update, clarify, or change event rules in the interest of making LexiCon the best event possible. No fundamental rules changes will be made after 04/05/2019.
- All games will be played using the Ticket to Ride: New York map (TTR:NY game only)
- The tournament will consist of 4 rounds
- Each round will consist of 4 player games
- For the first round, players will be randomly assigned tables
- During the following 2nd, 3rd and 4th round, players will be placed in games with scoring peers
- All players are expected to abide by the LexiCon Conduct Policy
- LexiCon Tournament Judges’ and Coordinator’s rulings are final and arguments or poor conduct by players will not be tolerated. LexiCon reserves the right to remove players from the event or LexiCon itself with no refunds allowed.
- Points will be awarded based on score each player achieves at the end of each round.
- At the end of the fourth round, all players scored for each of the four rounds will be totaled, and prizes will be awarded to the first and second place finishers best on most points and second most points scored.
- There will be no ties for position in a round. Ties will be broken in order: most completed tickets (per rulebook), longest continuous route (per rulebook), then fewest unplaced train cars.
- Each round players will have their points earned noted.
- At the end of the fourth round. Each player’s round points will be totaled.
4:00 pm – 4:10 pm Check-in and Table Assignments
4:10 pm – 4:30 pm Round 1
4:30 pm – 4:50 pm Round 2
4:50 pm – 5:10 pm Round 3
5:10 pm – 5: 30 pm Round 4
5:30 pm – 6:00 pm Wrap up and Awards
All Tournaments are located in the Claibourne room near the Library.